Saturday, December 21, 2013

{Change Is Indeed Good}

When I was 22, a guy I worked with said, "you are so young and the way you think is so 'young'! I'd love to see you when you are 30." I'm not sure of my exact reply, but I'm sure it was something sassy - because I thought that who I was at 22 was who I was going to be forever. I couldn't grasp the fact that of experiences in life change us...in all kinds of ways.

I thought life was great at 22 and I thought I was a good person with goals and a great future ahead of me. I had my life planned out and couldn't imagine straying from that plan. Each year after that, I started liking who I was becoming, more and more. Never have I regretted where I once was, but I slowly started to realize that God was working in me, in ways that I never imagined.

Now that I am at the magical age of 30, things have really been put into perspective. And I know that as each year passes, I will change more and more into the person that God has formed me to be. And I am thankful for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment